A regularly serviced bike will run smoother, be more efficient, and the components will last longer. It will also be a lot safer as any worn parts can be found and fixed before they fail. Our workshop is equipped with the finest industry standard tools and we only use genuine parts and spares.
We recommend you get your bike serviced every 6 months at a very minimum, more if you are doing higher mileage.
It is always best to book your bike in with us in advance as the workshop is very busy. Also please make sure to wash your bike before you bring it in to us, it is impossible to effectively work on a dirty bike. We won’t be able to take in bikes that are excessively dirty until they are cleaned, especially if there is anything nasty on the tyres!
- Various levels of bicycle service
- Professional Wheel Building
- Wheel Service Centre – brands including Fulcrum, Mavic,
- Shimano, Zipp, Sram, Campagnolo, etc
- Bearing Specialist – wheel and frame
- Hydraulic Service Centre
- Custom Bike Building
- Di2 firmware updates and diagnostic